Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Baby Shower Treats

Hi, so I just came across a few baby shower treats I thought was pretty dang awesome. So now I feel the need to share them on my blog. First off I have not actually made these myself yet but when I do I will post some pictures. I am not taking credit for coming up with these idea's myself, they are simple idea's I have came across over the net.

For a unisex baby shower Swimming ducks buy clear wide cups. Make some light colored pudding and add blue food coloring to it Or you can just make blue colored jello. Place the food item into the clear cups. Place the tiny yellow ducks on top of the pudding or jello. It gives the appearance of swimming ducks. I really is so dang cute. http://www.thecakedecoratingcompany.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=2415 This web site has some examples of some yellow ducks you can use for this.


Poo diaper treats! lol I know sounds gross, but everyone will laugh and have fun with these. Using tiny safety pens, fold up blue or pink napkins into a small diapers. Make sure you to make the holes where the legs would normally be small enough to where the candy wont come rolling out. Then put whoppers(candy) into the diaper. This really is a cute idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment